1. Are all roses real?
2. Which collections and box sizes do you offer?
3. What designs do you offer?
4. How many roses are in the boxes?
5. How do I maintain my arrangements?
6. Do I have to water the Infinity Roses?
7. Why do the Infinity Roses last so long?
8. How can I order the fresh Classic Collection?
9. Can I include a personalized greeting card?
10. I need a higher quantity of arrangements for a special event. How can I order them?
1. How do I place an order?
2. What happens after the order has been received?
3. How can I track my shipment?
4. What happens to theft or accidental damage?
5. How can I send my order to a delivery address different from the invoice address?
1. How much does shipping cost?
2. What shipping company will deliver my parcel?
3. What happens if the messenger does not meet me?
4. Can I schedule the delivery?
5. What countries do you ship to?
XAre all roses real?
Yes, all of our roses - both our fresh "Classic" roses and the "Infinity” ones are of natural origin.
XWhat collections and box sizes are there?
Our boxes are available in black and white and round or square-shaped. Each of these combinations is available in the following sizes: “Mini”, “Small”, “Medium”, “Large” and “Luxe”.
XWhich designs do you offer?
We offer our Arrangements in a single-color design. In addition, we can also create multicolored and personalized designs and can integrate beautiful patterns, letters, and symbols with our roses available in an extensive color palette. Please send your request to email@example.com
XHow many roses are in each individual box?
Depending on the individual head size of the roses and shape of the boxes, we work with the following quanities:
Mini: 1 rose
Small: 4-5 roses
Medium: 9-12 roses
Large: 18-25 roses
Luxe: 36-49 roses
XDo I have to water the roses?
No. Our Infinity roses have been preserved using a gentle procedure and do not require water.
XHow come the Infinity Roses last so long?
At the time of their most beautiful flowering, they are carefully treated with a proprietary solution, which stops the growth of the rose in its most perfect state. The life span of these roses can last longer than one year if taken care of properly.
XHow can I order the Classic Collection?
Our Classic Collection is available in our stores in Berlin, Munich, Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We hand deliver them anywhere within these two city centers. Simply contact us at the indicated contact information on the "Stores" page and find out more.
XCan I add a greeting card?
Yes. You can enter a personalized greeting into the text field provided.
XHow do I place an order?
1. Choose your desired box shape, color, size, and design.
2. Add the product to your shopping cart.
3. If you do not wish to add any further arrangements to your shopping cart, go to the checkout section and follow the given instructions.
4. Add a greeting card if you wish to include a personal note or leave it blank.
5. Specify your shipping and invoice data and choose your payment method.
6. Finally, confirm your purchase.
XWhat happens after I have confirmed my order?
An automated order confirmation will be sent to your registered email address within a few minutes. If you have not received an email from us, please check your spam folder.
Once we have sent you order, you will receive a shipping confirmation email including the tracking number and invoice.
If you have any further questions regarding the ordering process, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
XHow can I track my shipment?
When your order is ready to be shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation email that will contain shipment details and your tracking number.
XWhat happens in case of theft or accidental damage?
All deliveries are insured against theft and accidents. Our arrangements are handled carefully by our supplier. Inside the shipping box we protect the roses to ensure that they remain intact. The insurance cover expires with a written confirmation of receipt.
XHow can I have my order sent to a delivery address different from the invoice address?
Simply enter the desired delivery address. We will ship your order to this address while you receive the invoice yourself.
XHow much is shipping?
For shipments within Germany we charge 4.95 € (including VAT) per order. Unless otherwise stated in the description, the item will be delivered within 3 – 4 business days after order confirmation and receipt of payment. Delivery time may vary for international shipping. Please find our international conditions here.
|Germany||€ 4,95||€ 9,95|
|Czech Republic||-||€ 9,95|
|USA / Canada||-||$ 9,95|
XWhat shipping company to you work with?
We ship with UPS.
XWhat happens if I’m not at home when my package arrives?
You can agree to a signature release authorization with the shipping company.
XCan I schedule the delivery?
Unfortunately you can not schedule the delivery. You will receive an email update from the shipping company about a time window when the messenger is expected to deliver. In addition, you can track the package online.
XWhich countries do you ship to?
We ship europe-wide, to the United States and to Canada.
XHow can I pay?
You have the following payment options: bank transfer, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express®), SOFORT Banking and PayPal.
XIs my payment data save and not accessible to third parties?
From a technical perspective, data is transported via an encrypted SSL data cable. SSL (Secure Socket Layer) designates an encryption technology and exchange protocol that is used both by the sender and the recipient for encrypted data transport. This technology facilitates the encrypted exchange of data between a PC and an Internet server, with the transferred information being inaccessible to third parties and communicated in a manner that cannot be "overheard" by others. The result is a secure communication connection. We secure our website and other systems trough technical and administrative protection against loss, deletion, access, alteration or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons.
As for refunds your personal data is also not fully accessible.